Saturday, July 10, 2010

Daily Post Twenty-One: Pittsburgh Lolita Meetup!

I love the Pittsburgh Lolita community.
Everyone is nice and welcoming, no one really wants to start any drama, and everyone always looks wonderful :D
Today, we went to the Antiqutea Tea House, which was a very convient location for me, and it was also so beautiful! Then, after tea with lunch, we moved to  the sitting room of the tea house and swapped and sold/bought some items. I only got an English gothic and lolita bible, because I made the mistake of not taking much money with me. After tea, we decided to go "attack" the mall, which was an incredibly fun experience because it's so public so a huge amount of people are around. We shopped around for a good long while, and then we headed home. It was really great fun and I can't wait to go to another meet soon~
But unfortunatley, my camera ate all of my pictures. So I am left with just thanking everyone for a great time!
Thank you for reading <3

1 comment:

  1. NOOO!!! You had some pictures, but you camera eated them? DDDD: dislike!

    ReplyDelete