Thursday, July 29, 2010

Daily Post Forty: Mini Golf and Arcade Super Mini Meet

I was supposed to meet up with a couple of lolitas today, but they both couldn't make it, so it was just Manda and myself.
Nonetheless, it was a ton of fun, and here are some pictures: (and gasp! they have actual people's faces in them!)
We waited for a long time on this bench...
Then, upon realizing we were the only two, we went and played mini golf.
We only played about half of the course because it was super duper hot outside, so we went inside to get slushies and play arcade games.
Myself on the motorcycle game right before we played (I was really, really bad at it..)
We played the zombie shooting game about 3 times (which is a lot because it's a long game XD) and it was SO FUN zOMG.
Manda had enough tickets to get a plushie for her sister (who is the owner of "Otaku Fun Time") and I luffled that plushie so much.
Then we took outfit shots and went home.
My outfit rundown:
Headband: Made by me
Shirt: Forever 21
Overskirt: Wet Seal
Underskirt: Bodyline
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Macy's
Thank you for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment