Friday, July 2, 2010

Daily Post Thirteen: MORE Avatar: The Last Airbender Lolita

To be honest, I haven't been doing much else, so I apologize for three posts in a row just of mediocre drawings that I have done.
So, without much ado, two more designs.
Just to let you know, the text says that the sleeves are supposed to be gray. I'm actually considering making this one rather than princess Yue because in the series Yue has very tan skin, and as a readhead, I can say I do NOT have tan skin at all. So Azula would probably be my second choice because it's not ridiculously complex (like kyoshi armor would be) and I already have a brown, curly base wig.
I finished the design for Toph, but was kinda lazy and didn't draw or decide on any acessories, and I also didn't add the hair and hairpiece.
And finally, the beginnings of Ty Lee.
Thank you for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment