Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Daily Post Thirty-One: Pictures from a Walking Tour

I don't have much time until today technically ends so I need to be quick.
So, I signed up for the walking tour of part of the city as my writing camp field trip, which was very fun overall but very tiring as well.
PICTURES!
The fountian was the first stop, which featured snorting turtles.
This was a large portion of the group~
Then we walked and walked and walked through a ton of little quirky streets.
I've never seen one of these IRL so it was really cool XP
We saw possibly the most reputable looking child care center I have ever seen...
And a cute little Italian Market.
So, that is all of the pictures I have time for tonight, but I will continue tomorrow.
Thank you for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment