Sunday, July 4, 2010

Daily Post Fifteen: Awesome finds at the Dollar Store?

I went to the Dollar store today. 
I found some really great hair acessories, and it is even better that each thing was only one dollar each! Of course, I took pictures of my small haul for you.
My first (and favorite) find was this pack of 30 bow shaped clips! These clips are perfect for deco, and they come in amazingly loli-able colors, the most surprising being mint! However, I am kinda sad that I only got three lavender ones >_<
Next, I got three adorable headbands in one pack! One has a little bow on it, but the other two are just plain.
And lastly, but not a hair acessory, this very cute stretchy book cover. I really like pink and brown together, and I think that argyle, while being very "preppy" is also a common lolita motif.
So, my total was only three dollars plus tax! I'm very happy with my purchases and I would reccomend checking out your dollar-mart.
Thank for for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment