Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Daily Post Seventeen: Some cute mall things

I went to the mall today.
My little sister had some shopping to do, so I tagged along and bought some stuff of my own, and I thought I'd share.
First, where I live, there is a very nice store carrying mostly Japanese gift prouducts, i.e, stickers, phone cases, etc, with common characters like banano and chocolat. And a lot of the items are very "loli-able".
First, cute stickers! So cute I've already used some of them
                                     (I'm sorry the photo is blurry)

Next, this adorable folder! I'm really psyched to use it for my upcoming writing camp.


And lastly, at JcPenny's, I found a really really cute nightgown. I was weirdly excited to wear this, I've never had a loli-able nightgown before!

Thank you for reading <3

2 comments: