Sunday, June 20, 2010

Daily Post One: Summer!

Late.
Sorry about any confusion that was created with the later start date of my project, I didn't quite realize at the time how difficult it was going to be to blog from California with no regular computer. So, with much ado about nothing, let's begin!
                                           (photo taken by me)
Summer!
It's needless to say that I'm ecstatic that I'm out of school. I'm going to be a freshman in the fall, and I'm really psyched to move on to high school. However, I've got the whole summer ahead of me, and there is a large enemy in the way: boredom. Talking to my friends, a lot of them are already bored out of their minds after the first week! It takes a lot to keep from boredom in the summer, but every year I try to start a solution. In years past, I have challenged myself to write a page of free-writing or journaling a day, and of course this year I have taken the huge blogging challenge. I find that a challenge really keeps the summer boredoms away :3 So, my challenge to you is to challenge yourself! Challenge yourself with anything and everything; from learning to break dance to saving up for that brand piece you've always wanted.
Thank you for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment