Saturday, June 26, 2010

Daily Post Seven: Loli When Sick

(continued from previous post)
So, here are some tips that I find really cheer me up when I'm feeling sick!
  • Wear your best pajamas~ I find that being comfortable is just as important as being fashionable, but it isn't good to sacrifice comfort when you're not feeling well. So, it helps when you can feel like your loli self while in pj's. My suggestions are to simply incorperate your favorite loli colors (weather it be Angelic Pretty sax and pink or Moitie blue and black) into your nighttime wardrobe! If you wear the colors that remind you of when you're at your happiest, then you'll feel like you're at you're at you're happiest!
  • The little things add up~ I'm sure many lifestyle lolis have heard it before, but it's the little things that count in creating a lifestyle. My personal (tried and tested suggestions) are surrounding yourself with warm and pleasant feeling fabrics. Lolita has a lot to do with the appeal of luxury, and pleasant feeling things definitely fit the bill. I find that fuzzy fabric is my favorite, especially for pj's and blankets.
So, again, I'm going to wrap this post  up quickly.
Thank you for reading~ <3

No comments:

Post a Comment