Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Daily Post Eleven: Princess Yue Lolita

I LOVE Avatar: the last airbender.
We are currently not speaking about the upcoming (tomorrow!) movie, however. We are talking about my little brain fart of an idea to make a cosplay of the three-episode character Princess Yue.
                (this is for reference/ to refresh your memory. Sokka's feet are irrelevant.)

So, without much introduction needed, this is my really rough concept art of her outfit, lolita version!
If you can't read my writing in the parts, which says "this is fur lol" and "fur" In the parts that are fur.
And Hair Portion:
The text says (from bottom to top) "not sure if I'll keep this or it may be a hime poof" then "huge amount of curls" then "braids"
It's quite a rough sketch and concept, but I think it would be really fun to cosplay for a winter/ fall con!
Thank you for reading, I hope the pictures are not eye-hurting. <3

1 comment: