Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Post Ten: Finished Steelers Cutsew!

Today, my friends and I had a small "sewing party," which was just an excuse for me to be not so lonely while getting some sewing done (they also needed to get some done too, they are attending Otakon this year) And I finished a reconstruction of an old steelers t-shirt!
                                           (lol, my dressform has such awkward boobs)
I gathered the sleeve with elastic and made a ruffle for the bottom :D
Unfortunately, I forgot to add seam allowances to my drafted pattern so it doesn't really fit. I'll probably have to gift it to a friend that has smaller measurements than I have. Nonetheless, I'm still really proud of it!
Thank you for reading <3

2 comments:

  1. Awkward boobs are awkward :P I totally has enough steelers fabric to make a lolita over skirt type thing. If you somehow find a way to make the measurements bigger or something, We should TOTALLY go as steeler lolitas for tekko (or the tekko 1/2 thing).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Srsly they are 0_o
    And totally! Maybe if I get in shape this summer I'll fit into it XP but that would be super duper awesome if we did steelers-lita.

    ReplyDelete