Sunday, May 16, 2010

Summer Project..

(Banner made on Polyvore.com)

This summer, I will execute a project similar to ones to may have seen before.


I am going to post on this blog every day that I have off of school this summer(Jun 11th-), with the exception of camp (Aug 1-15th) If I do not, will do a "punishment" either suggested by someone, or thought of myself.


What will this blogging be about, you ask?
Just about anything and everything. I will do reviews, tutorials, photoposts, and on days that I do not have much free time, "Daily Thought" posts.

Thanks for reading! I'll see everyone in June! :D

8 comments:

  1. Of course you would be excited about that.
    and sorry for the effed up -ness of the layout, I can't get it to cooperate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We need to get more peeps to follow this bad boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Just curious, I was wondering if our respective blogs could be affilates)

    Sounds interesting! I look forward to it :3

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Manda: Maybe I should post to egl?
    @PC:Yeah, I'll link to yours on meh sidebar :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete