Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Daily Post Four: Music, Part II

~This is continued from the post below (Daily Post Two)~

Rave & Electronic 
Rave music is probably the definition of upbeat. A lot of rave is also very "happy" sounding, especially the sub-genre called Happy Hardcore. I don't know too many specific artists, but I suggest browsing Newgrounds in the "rave" section to find good music. However, my favorite track at the moment is "Candy Dance" by @ndrea.
                          (Picture isn't mine)

Touhou Music 
(Suggested by PC of Insertsarcastictitlehere)
Touhou is a series cult-hit shooting games from japan. These games are so popular that they have a huge repitore of music, and many songs are remixed. This music is all from the same artist, but I can say that my recommended songs are "Bad Apple", "Chirno's Perfect Math Class" (remix here) and "Kero 9 Destiny" (remix here).
                                            (same as above)
Tommy Febuary6 
 This girl's name may ring a bell to many lolitas because this is the artist that sings the theme of "Kamikaze Girls". Other than the iconic tune, she also has many very cute songs, like "Lonely in Gorgeous" and "L.O.V.E.L.Y" I definitely recommend them!

                                  (again, I don't own the pictures)
As always, thank you for reading <3

2 comments:

  1. Just a heads up, there is no rave section on Newgrounds, the closest thing you'd get is the techno/trance sections. Or you could just search "Rave". But yeah.

    And thanks for the Touhou shoutout! :3 *glomp*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought there was. I guess I meant trance? >_>
    And you're welcome :D

    ReplyDelete