Monday, August 16, 2010

Daily Post Fourty- Five: Deco Things!

Along with making macarons the other day, we deco'd some things.
Katie has an amazing collection of rhinestones and charms and other things, so I was in sort of deco heaven :3 I just went crazy and put everything on everything!
My fan I got in Paris~
The tin I use to store kandi and silly bandz~
A freebie compact mirror that I got from a hair salon, which the goal was to make it look like the Barbie jewelry that I had as a child (I wish I hadn't thrown that stuff out...)
My mirrored aviator sunglasses that I love, and now I love them even more~
My wig hairbrush~
And lastly the mirror that I use to look at the back of my hair XD I made it in a circle to cover up the sticker glue that was stuck there >_<
Well, thanks for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment