Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Daily Post Fifty-One: I'm going to be a high schooler. Tomorrow.

0_0 
I'm going to wake up tomorrow morning, get on the bus, and go to the high school. Then I'm going to go to class there, eat lunch there, talk to my friends there, and go home. And this is going to continue for the next four years. This fact sorta kinda blows my mind. Despite this being mind-blowing, I'm really very excited for high school. I don't know quite what to expect, and all I've heard for certain is that it will be "different". So I'm setting my sights on making this year the most loli one :3 I've got all of my school supplies all decorated up (save for a few, but I'll have to get to them later) and I have my first day outfit all laid out.
And, duh, I have pictures.
My notecard box (this guy usually stays at home, though)
My planner, which I'm super lucky I found because it's my favorite color :3
 This is my accordian folder, and I swear to god it's acually purple. But for some reason it appears blue 0_o
A Hello Kitty binder I decorated <3 This by far my favorite thing.
My math binder~
Two notebooks that I laid a huge piece of lace over~
My math notebook~
And two notebooks that I don't even have to decorate~
And finally, here is my outfit to tomorrow:
Rundown:
Shirt: forever 21
Socks: Urban Outfitters
Bow & Skirt: Made by me
Shoes (not shown): either macy's or double decker
Thanks for reading <3

2 comments:

  1. I love how you decorated everything, I just did not had the time for this yet >_<
    And I really like your outfit, it's simple yet lovely ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I had a lot of time on my hands over the summer and lots of extra ribbons and lace to put all over stuff XD
    and thank you so much! I'm really sorry it took me so long to reply to your comments, I was kind of lazy and forgot to check my blogger dashboard ._.

    ReplyDelete