Saturday, August 14, 2010

Daily Post Forty- Three: Back From Camp!

I got back from camp yesterday! 
I forgot how much I missed lolita over my time at camp. I try to stick to plain t-shirts and shorts at camp, which always feels weird to me at the beginning of the term at camp, but towards the end I start to get used to my "camp uniform". Time has really shown that I really do love loli a lot, and I'm just as in love with it as I was when I first discovered it. Wow, now I just sound like an annoying girlfriend.
Anyway, I decided to get right back up on the horse and get to some sewing today, using the fabric that my mom got for me in Philly while I was gone (10 yards of blue gingham o_0) So here is a picture of the skirt I made!
It's kind of plain, but I'm planning on adding to it soon~
Well, I'm really tired, so I'm going to end here.
Thank you for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment