Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Daily Post Fifty: Fall is Approaching!

I love love love fall.
The crisp cool morning air, the beautiful leaves swirling from the treetops, the wonderful apple cider and pumpkin pie.. And one thing I really love about fall is that it cools down enough to wear regular lolita! I get tired of having to omit a petticoat or not being able to wear a caplet I love just because it's hot outside.
I decided to make a list of things I love doing in the fall!
  • I love wearing sweaters and scarves. I tend to get really cold during the day, and it warms me right up! I have an amazing Gap scarf that I love, and I wear it all the time in the fall.
  • I love to drink lots of apple cider! It's healthier than apple juice, and it tastes better! The easiest place to find apple cider is at a farmer's market or "organic" stores like Whole Foods.
  • I love to go picking pumpkins! I know Halloween seems far away, but I still love going out and picking pumpkins~
  • I love curling up with a good book, especially a classic. This fall I plan to read Pride and Prejudice and Zombies. 
  • I love to listen to some new music that reminds me of fall~
Thank you for reading <3

No comments:

Post a Comment